Thanks to everyone who tuned in to our outstanding live Webinar with Laura Roeder! It was a very stimulating time with many great questions asked, and excellent insights shared.
If you missed the session, or would like to re-experience it, here’s the replay: (50 minutes)
Click the right-arrow in the player above to listen to the audio
Click here to download the audio
Laura Roeder is exactly the one to help you. She will motivate & inspire you — and share some awesome ideas that you can start putting into practice in your small business right away.
In this Webinar, we talk about Laura’s concept of “Creating Fame” — why it’s essential for any small business, and how to make it happen for you.
Some of the topics we cover:
- Why “Creating Fame” isn’t about feeding your ego.
- How to use social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn to launch a personal brand.
- Why your website is your most important tool in your marketing arsenal.
- Why small is good — and why it’s a mistake to give your brand too much of a corporate look & feel.
- Using email marketing to stay “top of mind” with your customers & prospects.
In the Webinar, Laura & I place special emphasis on ideas that can help actors & artists in their efforts to get recognized. It’s a session no creative entrepreneur should miss!
Here’s a video from Laura about how she manages her time running an Internet business: